Bachelor (BA) in Digital Business.
Credit Points: 180 ECTS
Duration (full-time): 36 months
Study Options: Only Online
Digitisation is having a fundamental effect on the worldwide business landscape. E-commerce, smart solutions, innovative supply chains— these ever-expanding trends require an agile approach and excellent knowledge for management. Companies require increasingly forward-thinking business minds and talented employees to drive long-term success in the digital economy. IU’s online Digital Business Management degree can transform you into just that, with affordable tuition fees.
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels, IB Diploma including your Transcript of Records.
- Proof of eligibility to study a bachelor's degree at university in Germany.
Depending on your chosen programme, academic level, and background, you might need to also take one of the following to make sure you
are ready to study with us:
- Bachelor Entrance Examination
- Pathway Programme
- Proof of English skills.
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.