BSc Business Management.
Course Type: Undergraduate
Career Path: Management
Course Category: Bachelor of Science
The online BSc (Hons) in Business Management equips you with new skills in marketing, finance, business management and a degree accredited by the University of Wolverhampton in the UK.
Fulfil your potential in business management and acquire the necessary skills in marketing, finance, and business with the online BSc (Hons) in Business Management accredited by the University of Wolverhampton in the UK.
You will be free to tailor your course from an extensive selection of specialised modules, allowing you to create the course that suits your timetable and your professional aspirations best.
With course delivery through InterActive’s online learning platform, you will have access to award-winning course content, HD video tutorials, a library of research resources, professional and peer student networks, and student support.
You must meet the following requirements in order to enter the 1st year of the programme:
• A levels, 240 UCAS tariff points or equivalent
• English proficiency: PTE 51 (minimum: Listening 51, Reading 51, Speaking 51, Writing 51) or equivalent, IELTS 5.5 (minimum: Listening 5.5, Reading 5.5, Speaking 5.5, Writing 5.5) or equivalent, TOEFL 87 (minimum: Reading 22, Writing 21, Listening 21, Speaking 23) or equivalent
List of documents
Please submit the following documents when applying for the 1st year of the programme:
• Application form
• A scanned copy of your passport
• Scanned copies of your certificates and transcripts
• Your CV/résumé in English
• A recent passport-sized colour photograph (jpeg, 150*150 pixels)
• Proof of English proficiency
Enrolment for the 2nd or 3rd year only requires proof of 1 or 2 years of undergraduate study (or equivalent) at another institution in addition to the list of documents above. Please note, each application to the 2nd or 3rd year only will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Please contact us for more information.
Course Duration: From 12 months to 36 months (from 1 to 3 years)
Campus Based: No
Intake: January, May & September
Which way to a career in law?
While it may seem like common sense to assume that opting for an undergraduate law programme directly after school is the best start en route to becoming a lawyer, there are other ways that hold just as much credibility with employers.