GISMA Business School...
- Works towards becoming the most international business school in Germany, valuing high diversity among students, faculty, staff and collaboration partners;
- Deems itself to be a school for business and employers, generating global insights, adjusting them to local conditions, and vice versa;
- Focuses on developing individuals into effective change agents for both the German and the international economy;
- Bridges the gap between education and the corporate sector, applying varied views of best practice to maximise students' readiness to join the business world;
- Addresses the challenges of a competitive market environment with relevance to customers and distinctiveness to competitors;
- Provides a modern infrastructure and an inspiring learning environment that mirrors the unique character of a signature business school.
Germany is a thriving country in the centre of Europe, with a rich political and cultural history.
Germany has produced many famous writers, philosophers, scientists and inventors, which is why it is sometimes called the ‘Land der Dichter und Denker’ - the country of poets and thinkers. In more recent times, the technology and engineering sectors have flourished, particularly in Berlin, the capital city, which makes it an exciting place for young graduates and professionals.