: PostgraduateCareer Path
: ManagementCourse Category
The internationally recognised Comprehensive MBA course validated by Concordia University Chicago, and delivered 100% online by InterActive’s advanced education platform is the key to unlocking your potential in the world of global business.
Students will learn the skills required to perform efficiently and effectively across the full spectrum of management and leadership functions within a range of business environments, both local and global. You will enhance your financial accounting and analysis skills, supercharge marketing and design strategy ability, and exercise practical knowledge of global managerial and organisational behaviour. With practical elements at the core of your study programme, you will gain first-hand experience through real-world case study analyses, and through live Q&A sessions with industry professionals.
With course delivery through InterActive’s advanced online learning platform, you will have access to HD video tutorials, a library of research resources, professional and peer student networks, and student support, all at your fingertips, 24/7.
Take the business world by storm, your way.Course Requirements
- Bachelor degree, undergraduate degree or equivalent (any class, any subject area)IELTS - 6.0 or equivalent or
- TOEFL - 60 (internet-based) or
- PTE - 61 or equivalentCompleted application form
- Authentic copies of your qualifications, certificates and complete transcripts for all years of studies
- A copy of your passport
- An English copy of your CV/résumé
- A scanned copy of a recent passport sized colour photograph
- Proof of English proficiency (see above)
- Two reference letters submitted as per below content and format requirements:
- Student’s full name
- The student’s position, and title within the company
- The exact period over which student worked for the company, and details about responsibilities held (including how many people the candidate was responsible for)
- Details about the candidate’s personal qualities
- The name, signature and position of the referee and their contact details (the referee must be somebody with a high position in the company such as director, manager etc.)
- Reference letters must be on letter-headed paper, stamped and dated (no older than six months)
- IELTS - 6.0 or equivalent or TOEFL - 60 (internet-based) or PTE - 61 or equivalent
: 12 months or 24 months (1/2 years)Online
: YesCampus Based
: August, November, AprilWhich way to a career in law
While it may seem like common sense to assume that opting for an undergraduate law programme directly after school is the best start en route to becoming a lawyer, there are other ways that hold just as much credibility with employers.