We have two spanish schools located in Cartagena and Bogotá. You can choose to study in both locations
Our Spanish Courses are carefully structured, classes include the functions of grammar, reading, oral comprehension, written and oral expression (communication) exercises, as well as cultural activities. Some classes
discuss various aspects of Colombian and Latin American culture and society, students will be learning the language in the context of our culture.
* Flexible and homogeneous
* Courses designed according to the students linguistic needs
* Following the values of Instituto Cervantes.
* We offer 4 levels of teaching: beginners, elementary, intermendiate and advanced
* Teaching methods according to the students profile
* Use of the latest academic tools such as software and methodologies.
* Support students in volunteer work
Timetable and Schedule
General Spanish courses will start every Monday.
Students can take classes for as little as one week up to an indefinite period of time.
The daily schedule consists of 4 hours of class, with a brief break in the middle of each session, for a total of 20 hours of class time each week.
Study spanish in Colombia with us.