Journalism, Photography & Video Internship & Mentoring Program in Madrid, SPAIN. July 15-27, 2019
Experience Madrid, Spain – and get published. You pitch your ideas for articles – and we show you all the tools for success at Editorial Meetings, Journalism Workshops, Photography and Video Workshops, Mentoring Sessions, and Feedback Sessions with Experts and Mentors. All while experiencing the fascinating capital of Spain: Madrid!
WHEN DOES THE PROGRAM START?.
The program is two weeks long.
July 15-27, 2019.
All the Internship & Mentoring Programs are taught in English.
No knowledge of Spanish is required. All Experts and Mentors are bilingual (Spanish-English).
Check out the class profile for the Class of 2018:
Age range: 17-27.
83% female, 17% male.
Number of nationalities represented: 15.
WHO CAN APPLY?.
All Internship & Mentoring Programs are open to students, non-students and recent graduates from all nationalities.
CV & ACADEMIC BENEFITS.
- Certifications of Journalism, Photo, Video, Marketing, Social Media, Fashion, Luxury Brand Management and/or Public Relations.
- Specialized Internship & Mentoring Program Certification for each program.
- Certification of Academic Credit. 30 hours/week. Total: 60 hours of academic credit.
- Processing of University Agreements and/or other External Documentation for Academic Credit.
- Letter of Recommendation of Merit, if applicable.
The program includes:
- JRN/Editorial, Marketing, Fashion and/or PR Meetings
- Mentoring Sessions
- Feedback Sessions
- Site Visits
- Instagram City Tours
- Cultural immersion
- Certifications as detailed above
LOCATION & HOUSING.
Madrid, the capital of Spain, is a cosmopolitan city with a rich cultural and artistic heritage with its status as one of Europe’s most important economic, financial and administrative centers.
The Internship & Mentoring Program tuition fee includes central accommodation in the city of Madrid. The accommodations will be assigned by ROOSTERGNN according to the availability of the different Academy locations in Madrid.
NETWORK WITH THE BEST!.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to showcase your talent to professional journalists, marketers, fashion communicators, PR specialists, photographers and videographers—the first step towards a successful career.
At the end of the program, students will present their articles, projects, portfolios, photo stories, photographs and videos for evaluation and the best ones will have the chance to be published in the RGNN.org agency!
Tuition Fee Includes:
- FULL ACADEMIC PROGRAM
- HOUSING in central Madrid, Spain (12 nights)
- 24-hour local bilingual EMERGENCY SUPPORT
- Extracurricular ACTIVITIES
- COMPANY, SITE VISITS & INSTAGRAM City Tours
- LOGISTICAL & ACADEMIC WELCOME PACKETS
- NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL AID is available!
1000 EURO NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE UNTIL APRIL 19 TH , 2019!
We are so proud to announce that one of our benefactors is providing ten (10) need-based scholarships of 1,000 Euros for our Internship & Mentoring Programs for summer 2019 in Madrid, Spain and Havana and Trinidad, Cuba!
Scholarships are available from March 28th until April 19th, 2019.
ALSO FINANCIAL AID & WORK-STUDY PROGRAMS available!