The International MBA has been designed so that participants can improve and increase their knowledge of business management and administration, work with the main management tools and strengthen their managerial skills and competences. It is a management master focused on understanding all areas involved in managing organizations, with a complete overview of the company, how it works and how it is organized. All of this is enriched by the networking opportunities available with the other participating professionals, our teaching staff and the professionals invited to our conferences, discussions and activities, which are crucial for improving professional positioning. In particular, the program is designed for:
• Professionals interested in pursuing careers in general management, both in non-profit and for-profit activities or as entrepreneurs or managers;
• Young professionals with specialist backgrounds who wish to gain general management experience to progress in their career;Presentation
What are the advantages of taking an international MBA? The MBA is the managerial training program par excellence, which trains its participants to achieve positions of responsibility in a company through the acquisition of the managerial skills necessary for the management of companies and institutions. Therefore, in addition to managerial training, our MBA is officially recognized as one of the best master by the Ranking Eduniversal 2019 ranking 59th among the top 100 best masters worldwide. From a methodological point of view, our practical and know-how-oriented approach allows you to acquire skills that can be immediately spent within its operating environment. Thanks to this program, we offer our students:
1. Multicultural classes: students from over 150 countries.
2. International career services
3. International Bootcamp:
- Option 1: in Barcelona. Bootcamp for Innovative Leaders l at EAE Business School.
- Option 2: in Rome. Bootcamp for International Business Leaders at the Rome Business School - OPTIONAL
- Optional 3: In New York. Bootcamp - Innovation and Value Creation - OPTIONAL
4. Employment rate of 96%. Some of the companies involved where our students were placed: Adecco, AdSala, Amplifon, Brembo, World Food Program, Nova Talent, Bioversity International, Eataly, Groupama Assicurazioni, Radisson Hotel Group, Spot ofminds, Vueling Airlines, Yellow Square, Italconsult Spa , Kelly Services, Dress X Success, Manpower Group, Jaguar and Land Rover, Atrain, Mercer, Tateossian.
5. Real-life experience: company visits and guest speakers from the best companies. 6 Company visits to companies such as: BULGARI, FAO, World FOOD PROGRAM, EATALY, ENEL, PERONI BREWERY
6. Italian language course: 30 hours
7. Soft skill program
8. Cultural program
9. Session on research methods for businesses
10. Social life
11. Interviews and Meetups
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile that reflects the most sought competencies in the current job market.
Thanks to the commitment of our students and the continuous work of our assistance service, we have achieved important results in terms of employment and achievement of the aspirations of the individual participants in our courses.
In particular, according to the most recent statistics:
38% of our students have pursued an international career;
43% of our students have obtained a job position in large multinational companies;
37% of our students are currently successful managers;
72% of our students benefited from a salary increase at the end of the course of study (in the case of the Master MBA, a growth in the pay packet of 22% was noted);
68% of our students have increased their job responsibilities at the end of the master;
92% of our students received new job offers upon completing their studies.Certification
Our programs are characterized by the respect of the highest quality standards and boast official recognition by the following guaranteeing institutions:
• MIUR (Ministero dell'Istruzione, Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca)
• ASFOR (Associazione Italiana per la Formazione Manageriale)
• VIU Universidad International de Valencia
• EFMD (Online Course Certification System)
• PRME (Principles for Responsible Management Education)
• Eduniversal Best Master Ranking 2019Programm
: The Master will be taught through interactive frontal lectures, case study analysis, in-class exercises, discussions, roleplays, teamwork exercises, video discussions, business analysis and student presentation sessions.
Case studies will be utilized to engender discussion and illustrate real business and communication issues. Students will be encouraged to read widely and engage in discussion and debate. The didactic methodology is based on action learning, through which teachers implement a learner-centered approach, engage students and provide activities which allow students to apply the acquired knowledge. All teachers use active learning methods in class, which are also suitable for interactively engaging distance learning students. OBJECTIVES
: At the end of the course of study, the participants will have a strong knowledge of the following thematic areas:
1. SKILLS DEVELOPMENT: promoting essential knowledge in all departments of a company: marketing, finance, accounting, human capital and operations.
2. LEADERSHIP IN ORGANIZATIONS: development of the tools and skills necessary for leadership: teamwork, motivation, communication, corporate ethics and social responsibility.
3. ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: strengthening the entrepreneurial spirit and laying the foundations for the creation of new businesses, while promoting innovation and creativity.
4. SUSTAINABLE GROWTH: easily evolve into complex and competitive national and international organizations within a framework of sustainable development.
5. BUSINESS CHANGE MANAGEMENT: adaptation and anticipation of the need to change the organization with the key objective of remaining competitive.
6. GLOBAL VISION AND INNOVATION: manage the flexibility of the organization in response to new technologies, new markets and the evolution of society. Furthermore, at the end of the program, a BUSINESS PLAN is also planned, which consists of a group project with the aim of developing a business plan that will achieve an objective of an existing or fictitious company. All teams are led from the initial stage of the project.