Course Type: Online Postgraduate
Career Path: Business
Course Category: Global MBA
BSBI is excited to announce our Global MBA will be delivered 100% online. Study from wherever you are in the world while benefiting from a diverse cohort of global students and save money on accommodation and visa costs.
Why study this programme.
Develop a solid understanding of essential management topics, including marketing, finance, operations, and leadership. Whether you are looking to start your own business or succeed as a project manager or HR manager, completing this course will bring great benefits for your future.
If you are interested in a career in business, BSBI is the perfect school for you. Our tutors are experienced industry professionals who take pride in passing on their expertise through hands-on teaching methods
We have integrated the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) into the heart of our teaching and e-learning programmes to help students organically adjust to online study.
BSBI is in partnership with the University for the Creative Arts (UCA), a Gold Standard institution under the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF). As a result of this partnership, BSBI is able to offer this programme 100% online. UCA is an acclaimed creative institution in the UK that ranks highly in all three of the major UK league tables. The university has also been ranked 13th out of all UK universities in the Guardian League Table 2020; and ranked no.7 in the 2021 Guardian League Tables for Business, Management & Marketing.
Student Satisfaction Survey 2020 revealed that:
- 87% of students are satisfied with their experience at BSBI - Source: BSBI March 2020 StudentSurvey
- 88% of students feel their ideas are valued in their course - Source: BSBI March 2020 StudentSurvey
Why study online with BSBI.
1. Flexibility: work around your current job, family, other commitments. Work from anywhere, at any time. Learn from the comfort of your own home.
2. You can learn on your own schedule and at your own pace.
3. You will develop skills important for the workplace e.g. self-motivation, project management and time management.
4. Learn technical skills that are becoming increasingly important: Collaborative work via online platforms and video calling
5. You can save on accommodation and commuting costs.
Minimum age: 21
- Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. equivalent, regionally accredited institution
- GPA earned 2.25 or above.
English language requirements:
- IELTS minimum score 6.0 (not less than 6.0 in any component), or;
- TOEFL minimum 72 (internet based), or;
- PASSWORD minimum 6.0.
English proficiency requirements can be waived for:
- Native English speakers, or;
- International students who have earned an advanced degree from an accredited institution in the United States, or students from an international English-speaking university (in which the lingua franca is English) do not need to submit English language scores.
Course Duration: 18 months
Campus Based: No