International MBA Madrid-Shanghai
Inicio: Octubre 2019
Créditos ECTS: 70
Perfil: Full Time
: Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (Campus Madrid)Program Description
This program will be conducted in English.
The business world and the very dynamic and highly competitive current situation of economic uncertainty demands qualified professionals with solid knowledge of different management areas and, moreover, with personal and professional skills, such as versatility, adaptability, reflection, determination and creativity. What are the benefits of taking an International MBA? The International MBA is the managerial training program par excellence, which trains its participants to reach positions of responsibility in a company by means of acquiring the managerial skills required for the management of companies and institutions. As such, apart from management training, an MBA ensures recognition from the entire business community. Therefore, it is the best program to gain and consolidate new tools and knowledge, through experience, that facilitate the transition towards a better job in our professional careers.
The International MBA Madrid / Shanghai has been designed so that participants can enhance and increase their knowledge in business management and administration, work with the main management tools and strengthen their managerial skills and competences. It is a management Master’s degree focused on understanding all areas involved in the management of organisations, with a complete overview of the company, the way it functions and how it is organised. All of this is enriched by the networking opportunities available with the other participating professionals, our teaching staff and the professionals invited to our conferences, discussions and activities, which is crucial for enhancing professional positioning.
Top reasons for doing EAE’s Business School International MBA Madrid - Shanghai:
The Professional Careers service is focused on guiding and accompanying students to achieve their professional goals and matching their expectations and interests with the jobs market
2 International Talent Program
The program aimed at students seeking international professional development, in order to give them maximum visibility amongst the multinational companies collaborating with EAE. Activities are therefore organised such as the Employment Workshops, interviews with head hunters and access is given to international selection consultants around the world
3 Executive MBA Council
EAE, member of the Executive MBA Council. The School is a member of the Executive MBA Council, so all of its programs meet the international academic and quality standards required by the association
4 International rankings
Highlighted among the 65 best in Europe and the 200 best in the world (QS Global MBA 2018 ranking). For the first time is enters the European ranking of the best MBA, and reaches the Top 35 (Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking Worldwide 2016-2017)
5 Program trajectory
The EAE MBA was the first general management program to be given in Spain, and has now been offered for over 50 years
6 Business Game
The Business Plan drawn up during the program and tutored by a teacher, is the key piece to the International MBA. The aim of the plan is to set out all the contents obtained on the program in a company creation project
7 Business Networking
On the Business Networking cycle, students will attend a series of meetings with professionals from large companies and other EAE students, thanks to which the participants have the chance to expand their network of professional contacts.
8 Major + Minor
EAE has started up the North American Major and Minor methodological system for the first time in Spain, in the place of the traditional optional subject method
9 Soft Skills program
EAE’s Soft Skills International MBA program is intended to help participating professionals complete their training with the strategic mobilisation of their personal skills. It includes ten independent monthly workshops organised along the Emotional Skills Model
10 Semester Abroad in SHANGAI
Students are offered the option of studying a semester abroad in the Shangai University of Shangai, a private higher education institution committed to offering students a high quality, global business education. Shangai University offers our students a real opportunity to gain insight into the meaning of business success, in Shangai and around the world.
Admission requirements and degree
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience to access the MBA.
- Have an english certificate.
- Have a Bachelor's degree.
Participants who successfully complete the program will receive the International MBA from EAE Business School, and a Bachelor's Degree from the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (Madrid Campus). In addition, participants will also receive a Certificate of Completion from Shanghai University.
In order to receive the qualifications granted by EAE and the University, participants must fulfil the requirements stipulated by these institutions.ADMISSION PROCESS
The main objective of the admissions process is to ensure candidates' suitability for the program, by looking at their professional experience and their academic background.
Our aim is for all participants to make the most of the experience we offer through a context in which they may develop a long-term relationship with classmates, lecturers and alumni.
In order to start the admissions process, the form has to be filled in so that EAE’s Academic Committee can consider the application. If the decision issued by the Academic Committee for the requested program is positive, the candidate can complete their enrolment.Courses
MODULE 1 - Environment and Global Markets (Madrid)
- Business, Government and International Economy 6 ECTS
- Sales Management 6 ECTS
MODULE 2 - People Management (Madrid)
- Leadership, Behavior and Social Responsibility 6 ECTS
- Human Resources Management 6 ECTS
MODULE 3 - Strategic Resources (Shanghai)
- Financial Management 6 ECTS
- Technology and Operations Management 6 ECTS
MODULE 4 - Strategic Management (Shanghai)
- Strategic Management 6 ECTS
- Comprehensive analysis of companies 6 ECTS
MODULE 5 - Internship (Madrid) 6 ECTS
MODULE 6 - Minor
MODULE 7 - Final Master’s Thesis (Madrid) 6 ECTS
TOTAL DE CRÉDITOS 70 ECTSFunding Schemes and Grants
EAE offers special funding, grants and financial support conditions for all candidates accepted on the School’s programmes.
EAE BUSINESS SCHOOL GRANTS
GRANTS AND SUBSIDIES
- SME Comprehensive Development Grant. Within its advanced business training project, EAE responds to the needs of small and medium enterprises (SME) by strengthening and implementing strategies for improving competitiveness; the comprehensive development of organizations and the people in these organizations are key factors within our institution.
- Women's Executive Grant. Over 40% of our students are women with an average age of 33. This shows EAE’s capacity to train students who are fully mature in both professional and personal terms, and who need to balance their family, personal and training activities. With the aim of strengthening, advancing and consolidating the women's professional activity, EAE offers a financial support program designed specifically for this segment of professionals. The candidates’ managerial potential and leadership are two crucial qualities taken into account in assessing applications.
- Accredited Disability Grant. With the aim of promoting and contributing to the professional development of the disabled, EAE runs a grant program for professionals in this segment.
- EAE Academic Excellence Grant. EAE rewards students with the best academic report. Candidates who present an academic report with an average score of 9.5 or above can apply for the EAE Academic Excellence Grant.
- Entrepreneur Grants. Designed for managers of SMEs, freelancers and professionals who want to start a business project.
- Executive Grants. Aimed at executives, middle managers and qualified professionals who plan to take on positions of responsibility.
- Fundación Carolina. Lifelong training grant that encourages cultural and scientific cooperation between Spain and Latin America, promoting exchanges between professionals. It is aimed at Latin American and Spanish specialists and professionals who can demonstrate their need to move to the other region to continue their training.
- MAEC – AECID Grant. This grant contributes to the further education and professional development of foreigners and young university students with an advanced university qualification and, on some programs, university students in their final year. Definition of financial support: II-B.
- Program grants: Grants for students from abroad studying Master Degrees or specialization programs at Spanish universities and non-university centres of education.
- Financial support for training workers regulated by the Fundación Tripartita. The State Employment Public Service offers financial support through the Fundación Tripartita to all people currently actively employed and making Social Security contributions and who have received individual training permission from the company. Refusal of permission must be based on organizational or production reasons. The purpose of the financial support is to allow tuition for an official qualification or a university’s own qualification. In return, the company receives a Social Security allowance for each employee that has been granted permission. The allowance is equivalent to the salary costs for the working hours that the employee has put into training, up to a maximum of 200 hours per employee granted permission per academic or calendar year.
- SOC The SOC offers subsidies and grants to unemployed people who take part in training activities on our Master and Postgraduate programs at EAE Business School.
- AGAUR Agència de Gestió d’Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca (University and Research Financial Support Management Agency). The agency offers university postgraduate loans with extremely attractive conditions
Managing and leading an organization thanks to the enhancement of essential knowledge in all areas of a company: marketing, finances, accounting, human capital and operations.
Developing the appropriate tools and capacities for leadership: team work, motivation, communication, business ethics and social responsibility.
Evolving within complex and competitive national and international organizations, underpinned by sustainable development.
Adapting to and anticipating the organization’s needs in terms of change in order to remain competitive.
5 GLOBAL MANAGEMENT
Managing the organization’s flexibility in view of the emergence of new technologies, new markets and the evolution of society.
Strengthening the entrepreneurial spirit and setting the foundations for the creation of new businesses, while encouraging innovation and creativity.
Managing and leading an organization thanks to the enhancement of essential knowledge in all areas of a company: marketing, finances, accounting, human capital and operations.Career Opportunities
EAE assesses the competencies that companies value most highly and provides guidance to students in this respect in order to facilitate employability. The objective is to reach the level of development demanded by the jobs market.
In the last year, some of our students started working at:Professional Opportunities EAE Business School
BBVA, MaxMara, Diageo, Bankinter, Inforpress, Repsol, Auchan, Danonce, Banco Mediolanum, La Perla and others companies
Some facts from our Employment Report 2017:
- The 93% of graduates find employment within 6 months of finishing the Master, and the 41% find employment before finishing their program
- 34% increased their salary by up to 30% within a year of completing the master
- 67% of students received a job opportunity on one of the paths available through EAE Business School
- 74% accept a new professional offer after their graduation