MA in Strategic Marketing.
- Course Type: Postgraduate
- Career Path: Marketing
- Course Category: MA
This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and is designed to meet the needs of today’s fast-moving marketing sector and its demand for managers who understand the latest trends.
If you wish to climb the career ladder rapidly, this course will ensure your success. Once you have this qualification, you’ll be on top of the latest marketing trends and methods.
This programme is delivered and awarded by Arden University, who specialise in distance learning; 79% of their students reported that they saw improvements in their career after studying with Arden.
Programme taught in English in Germany. Flexible payment plans available, apply for October '18!
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Non-standard entry
- You can still apply for this course if you don't meet the academic requirements as long as you have around five years of experience in management.
- You must also show the following:
- sufficient motivation and ability to take the course
- professional references
- demonstrable work experience
- You may be eligible for exemptions if you already have qualifications from a professional body.
Course Duration: 1 to 2 years.
Campus Based: Yes