Executive Master in Tourism Marketing and Revenue Management
- Where: Online
- Format: Online
- Titulation: Institutional
- Duration: 9 months
- Credits: 60 ECTS
Who is it for?
Middle age: 32 years
Work experience: more than 3 years
Presentation and Objectives
The Executive Master in Tourism Marketing and Revenue Management integrates the most innovative knowledge of online marketing, e-commerce and tourism marketing. This Master has been designed to be able to direct the hotel establishments and to assume the position of Ecommerce Director and Director of Revenue Manamgement, highly sought after in this highly competitive sector.
Ostelea is a school specialized in revenue that trains its students with the tools they use in most companies. Revenue is a field of marketing that emerged in the Tourism sector, and today is a reference for other sectors. In addition, it is a key factor in the income statement of any company.
The students of the master can participate in the Afterwork cycle, an activity that connects them with the business world through meetings with entrepreneurs.
The subjects have a totally practical approach and the lessons are taught in Online methodology in real time.
Reasons for taking the Master.
- Real time classes
- Training based on real cases
- Current themes of the sector
- Expert faculty
The most common professional opportunities of the Executive Master in Tourism Marketing and Revenue Management participants are:
- Commercial Director of Hotel and Tourism companies.
- Marketing Executive of Hotel and Tourism companies.
- Head of Reservations.
- Revenue Manager.
- Head of e-commerce of Tourism and Hotel companies.
- Business intelligence in reservation centers, hotel chains or restaurants.
- Consultancy in commercial policies of tourist companies.
- Entrepreneurship in the tourism sector.
The Executive Master in Tourism Marketing and Revenue Management is classified into six modules ending with a Final Project.
- Structue of the tourism market.
- International hotel marketing.
- Commercial Strategic Management
- Finance of Hotel sector
- Finance of Marketing and Commercial
- Offline Marketing and Innovation
- Online Marketing and Innovation
Management and Skills
- Management Skills and Leadership
- Personal Skills and Personal Brand
Ecommerce, Pricing and Distribution
- Ecommerce and Online Distribution
- Revenue Management and Hotel Pricing
The final project of this master will be the development of a general commercial plan or a partial plan based on marketing, revenue or e-commerce. This plan must be developed arrount an already existing company or based in a new project if the alumn wants to be enterpreneur. The main objective here is that the student assumes all the knowledge acquired during the master an put them in a real situation.
The admission process guarantees the suitability of the candidates, in this way all the participants will be able to take full advantage of this learning experience.
To start the admission process it is necessary to fill in the information request. From that moment Ostelea will contact the candidate to close an interview to which the following documentation must be submitted:
- University degree
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two Recommendation letters
After finishing the interview, the Admissions Committee will analyze case by case and communicate the resolution to the candidate to inform him of the status of his admission
The participant who successfully completes the program on the Barcelona campus will obtain TRIPLE CERTIFICATION:
Scholarships and Financial aid
- Master in Marketing and Revenue Management, by Ostelea | Tourism Management School (Own degree)
- Master in Marketing and Revenue Management, by EAE Business School (Own degree)
- Master in Marketing and Revenue Management, by Universidad de Lleida (Own degree)
Ostelea offers candidates scholarships that consist of financial aid with the objective of supporting our students.
Each application will be studied independently, it will be granted during the admission process and it will be communicated personally by the Admissions Committee before the formalization of the registration.
Scholarships representing 100% of the total enrollment fee will not be awarded in any case.
The economic aid will be offered in the following cases:
- Advance reservation of place.
- Adequacy of the profile to the requirements of each program.
- Former students of the school. In this case, a 25% discount will be applied to the enrollment.