Master in Business Tourism & Events Management
EUROAULA Tourism School Barcelona is an institution of higher education committed to educating future professionals in the tourist sector for more than 30 years.
Why study a Master in Business Tourism & Events Management at EUROAULA?.
- The objective of this Master is centered in educating professionals in organizing any event, meetings or conferences and fairs deeply rooted to the tourism business and MICE destinations.
- EUROAULA teaches a 100% hands-on and innovative program based on current concepts and the application of real cases.
- The faculty team is made of entrepreneur professionals and experts active in Business Tourism & Events Management tourist’s sector who have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- We offer experiential learning on-site. You will have the option to attend practicum training in recognized companies in the tourist sector.
What else should you know?.
Requirements: in order to be admitted into this programme, it will be required
- Time Frame: 9 months (from October to June)
- Schedule: Mondays thru Thursdays from 18:00hrs to 21:00hrs, compatible with your professional career.
- Language: English
- Bachelor’s university title.
- In case you do not have any university title, it will be necessary to demonstrate at least 2 year of professional experience in the tourism or hospitality sector.
- Proof, via official documentation, of a minimum of B2 English level of proficiency or equivalent.
- Obtain an acceptance letter from EUROAULA’s Admissions’ Committee.
Earn a Double Title Degree:
- The title earned is a professional Master degree.
- This title is issued by the Girona University which is a public institution of higher education in Catalonia which allows the legalization of the title.
- The title is issued by EUROAULA, Tourism School Barcelona. It corresponds to 60 ECTS adhered by the Bologna Process and the study plan of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
Reservation fee = 500€
Tuition = 5.670€
Total = 6.170€ *
*If you have a bank account in Spain, ask me about installment payments.
Students of the Master in Business Tourism and Events Management may undertake an extracurricular placement on a voluntary, optional basis. With a maximum of 30 ECTS, this placement must be completed during the academic year of the Master's programme.