Master in Hospitality and Tourism Accommodation Management
EUROAULA Tourism School Barcelona is an institution of higher education committed to educating future professionals in the tourist sector for more than 30 years.
Why study a Master in Hospitality and Tourism Accommodation Management at EUROAULA?
The objective of this Master is to boost your professional career in areas of direction, area management or entrepreneurs acquiring the required knowledge to make decisions at different tourism accommodations.
EUROAULA teaches a 100% hands-on and innovative programbased on current concepts and the application of real cases.
The faculty team is made of entrepreneur professionals and experts active in the area of Hospitality and Tourism Accommodation Management.
We offer experiential learning on-site. You will have the option to attend practicum training in recognized companies in the tourist sector.
What else should you know?
: 9 months (from October to June)
: Mondays thru Thursdays from 18:00hrs to 21:00hrs, compatible with your professional career.
: in order to be admitted into this programme, it will be required:
Earn a Double Title Degree
- Bachelor’s university title.
- In case you do not have any university title, it will be necessary to demonstrate at least 2 year of professional experience in the tourism or hospitality sector.
- Proof, via official documentation, of a minimum of B2 English level of proficiency or equivalent.
- Obtain an acceptance letter from EUROAULA’s Admissions’ Committee.
- The title earned is a professional Master degree.
- This title is issued by the Girona University which is a public institution of higher education in Catalonia which allows the legalization of the title.
- The title is issued by EUROAULA, Tourism School Barcelona. It corresponds to 60 ECTS adhered by the Bologna Process and the study plan of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
Reservation fee = 500€
Tuition = 5.670€
Total = 6.170€