Master in Human Resources Management
The Master in Human Resources Management is designed to provide HR professionals with the answer to the needs and challenges of the market from the perspective of people management. Professionals who embrace change as the most effective way to generate competitive advantages, which nullify new technologies, who have a solid understanding of the new generations of professionals who join the job market, who fully understand the importance of work balance / life and ethical conduct, and which commit to developing, attracting and retaining for as long as the best way to reach the new corporate ecosystem. Students interested in participating in this master are generally:
• Graduates without previous work experience
• Junior employees positioned in other industries
• Graduates of any background (psychology, philosophy, economics, etc.)Presentation
Companies and organizations are more aware than ever that one of their key assets when it comes to standing out from the competition is their team of people and, as such, the management and supervision of its human resources department. Acompany's staff is the driving force behind the design, implementation and management of the commercial project. Therefore, it is essential that companies are increasingly oriented towards their employees. Therefore, human resources managers must be professionals equipped to lead a department that connects and works with the company's commercial activities and, at the same time, be able to adapt to changes in the environment. The department is at the heart of the company's strategy and the driving force behind generating a clear competitive advantage. The role of HumanResources must be at the center of the corporate strategy and its management, as it is a key factor in distinguishing the company from investments. Thanks to this master, we offer
1. Multicultural classes: students from over 150 countries.
2. International career services
3. International period - Optional
Option 1: in Barcelona at EAE Business School. (1200 + VAT)
Option 2: in Rome at the Rome Business School (1200 + VAT)
Optional 3: In New York Bootcamp - Innovation and value creation (2500 + VAT).
4. Employment rate of 96%. Some of the companies involved where our students were placed: Adecco, AdSala, Amplifon, Brembo, World Food Program, Nova Talent, Bioversity International, Eataly, Groupama Assicurazioni, Radisson Hotel Group, Spot ofminds, Vueling Airlines, Yellow Square, Italconsult Spa , Kelly Services, Dress X Success, Manpower Group, Jaguar and Land Rover, Atrain, Mercer, Tateossian.
5. Real-life experience: company visits and guest speakers from the best companies. 4 Company visits to companies such as: ENEL, PERONI BREWERY, EATALY, FENDI
6. Italian language course: 30 hours
7. Soft Skill Program
8. Cultural program
9. Session on research methods for companies
10. Social life
11. Discussions and Meetups
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile that reflects the most sought competencies in the current job market.
Thanks to the commitment of our students and the continuous work of our assistance service, we have achieved important results in terms of employment and achievement of the aspirations of the individual participants in our courses.
In particular, according to the most recent statistics:
- 38% of our students have pursued an international career;
- 43% of our students have obtained a job position in large multinational companies;
- 37% of our students are currently successful managers;
- 72% of our students benefited from a salary increase at the end of the course of study (in the case of the Master MBA, a growth in the pay packet of 22% was noted);
- 68% of our students have increased their job responsibilities at the end of the master;
- 92% of our students received new job offers upon completing their studies.
Our programs are characterized by the respect of the highest quality standards and boast official recognition by the following guaranteeing institutions:
• MIUR (Ministero dell'Istruzione, Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca)
• ASFOR (Associazione Italiana per la Formazione Manageriale)
• VIU Universidad International de Valencia
• EFMD (Online Course Certification System)
• PRME (Principles for Responsible Management Education) •Eduniversal Best Master Ranking 2019Program
The Master will be taught through interactive frontal lectures, case study analysis, in-class exercises, discussions, roleplays, teamwork exercises, video discussions, business analysis and student presentation sessions.
Case studies will be utilized to engender discussion and illustrate real business and communication issues. Students will be encouraged to read widely and engage in discussion and debate. The didactic methodology is based on action learning, through which teachers implement a learner-centered approach, engage students and provide activities which allow students to apply the acquired knowledge. All teachers use active learning methods in class, which are also suitable for interactively engaging distance learning students. OBJECTIVES
: At the end of the course of study, the participants will have a strong knowledge of the following thematic areas: : PEOPLE MANAGEMENT: Develop the executive skills and skills needed as a manager of people in order to guide and guide the changes required within an organization.GLOBAL MANAGEMENT
: Identify, understand and develop the importance of human resource management in the company's overall strategy.ORGANIZATION, EXECUTION AND CONTROL
: Get an in-depth view of the tools and procedures necessary to perform the tasks involved in the planning, organization, execution and control of human resources in a company.HUMAN RESOURCES IN THE DIGITAL AGE
: Exploiting the opportunities of acquisition, development and retention of talents offered by technology, through tools and resources related to digital communication.STRATEGIC CONSULTING
: To develop the human resources function both from the point of view of a department of people and as consultancy.PLANNING
: Develop the strategic foundations, in line with the company's objectives, which allow planning and anticipating future movements in the field of human resources. Furthermore, at the end of the program, the creation of a HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PLAN is envisaged, which consists of a group project with the aim of developing a people management plan that will achieve an objective of an existing or fictitious company. All teams are led from the initial stage of the project