Comentarios sobre Master (MA) in Innovation and Entrepreneurship - Online
Master (MA) in Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Credit Points: 120 ECTS
Duration (full-time): 24 months
Study Options: Only Online
Innovation and entrepreneurship are essential to progress for companies of all shapes and sizes. They require both creativity and sound management knowledge. This is precisely where IU International University of Applied Sciences’ online Master of Arts in Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme comes into play. This degree offers you scientifically sound and practice-oriented expertise in the field of innovation and entrepreneurship at an affordable price with the help of their scholarship of up to 80%. You will be able to realise your own business ideas and enable you to take on responsibility in a variety of areas, bringing innovative management to companies.
Academic Requirements 120 ETCS:
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 180 ECTS credits.
- Proof of English skills.
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.