Master of Engineering in Engineering Management
- Credit Points 60 ECTS
- Duration 12 months
- Study Options : Online / On Campus
No matter how good your expertise is in engineering and in your specialist area, without the right degree you might be limiting your career possibilities. With a Master’s in Engineering Management, you will demonstrate that you can solve high-level technical problems but also bring valuable business knowledge to drive the success of any future team or company. Leadership, communication, and coordination are skills that will elevate your tech role and open the door to greater opportunities. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
LSBU Dual Degree
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or travelling.
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 240 ECTS credits.
For some 60-ECTS master programmes, you will need to have achieved one year of professional work experience before starting your studies.
- Proof of English skills.
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.