Master of Science in Virtual Education.
Type of course: Master
Duration: 18 months
Requirements: A Bachelor´s Degree or a Graduate Degree
The Master of Science in Virtual Education provides the tools to improve skills as teachers and learn to use multimedia and different tools with a focus on collaboration and exchange. In addition, they will learn to use these technologies to provide a personalized learning and create modern educational experiences, obtaining the necessary digital skills to offer adequate teaching in the digital age.
You will be able to link your thesis or final master's project to a real casuistry of the sector, being able to have a direct impact on the applicability of your environment.
We also have an exclusive concentration of this master called concentration in Neuroscience and education.
Our teaching model is designed on the basis of 3 fundamental pillars that promotes an excellent training, open to all, flexible and 100% online: based on an active learning experience that promotes critical thinking, teamwork, participates in vigorous brainstorming and uses a case study-oriented approach that leads to the idea of learning by doing.
Be Limitless; Be Successful.
- Show information in a versatile way that facilitates student progress and assessment
- They will explore all the characteristics of the platforms, infrastructure, services and applications in the cloud and security
- Explore the latest trends and e-learning tools
- Learn how to foster online study skills in students
- Working Professionals in a wide range of positions and disciplines with an interest in providing leadership in the field of distance education.
- Professionals with backgrounds in teaching, administration, media specialist, information specialist, trainers (government, corporate, managers, and supervisors).
- Distance education program coordinators with basic experience in the use of instructional technology and/or virtual education.
- Faculty members regardless of their teaching specialties.
Curriculum for MBA:
1st ACADEMIC PERIOD
-Development and Integration of Technologies in Distance and Virtual Education
-Fundamentals of the E-Learning Learning Modality (*)
2nd ACADEMIC PERIOD
-Virtual Education and E-Learning
-Virtual Education and Technology (*)
3rd ACADEMIC PERIOD
-Virtual Learning Platforms
-Learning Environment and Diversity
4th ACADEMIC PERIOD
-Curriculum Design for Virtual Education
-Web 2.0 Distance Learning (*)
5th ACADEMIC PERIOD
-The Ecosystem of Innovation and Knowledge (*)
6th ACADEMIC PERIOD
-Cloud Learning Environment, and Comparative Study
(*) Courses to be replaced by the set of elective courses related to the chosen concentration.