MBA in Healthcare Management.
Credit Points: 90 ECTS
Duration (full-time): 18 months
Study Options: Online / On Campus
IU’s MBA Healthcare Managements gives students an understanding of healthcare markets, economic characteristics of health as a commodity as well as global healthcare structures. Not only this but students will also get a solid grasp of economics, finance and marketing, as well as leadership modules to round of this specialised MBA.
You can start your online MBA programme right away with the first 9 compulsory modules. Meanwhile, this specialisation will be made available to you from 01.08.2022 onward.
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage.
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or travelling.
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate studies must amount to 240 ECTS credits to begin a 60-ECTS MBA.
- Your undergraduate studies must amount to 210 ECTS to begin a 90-ECTS MBA.
- You will need to have at least one year of professional work experience before starting an MBA programme (achieved after previous studies).
- For MBA programmes, you will also need to have completed a second year of professional work experience before graduating.
Only for Online Studies: If you are lacking ECTS credits from your previous studies, you can demonstrate professional work experience for your online degree instead.
• To start a 90-ECTS MBA, you can “bridge” 30 ECTS by demonstrating 1 additional year of professional experience. This means you can access the
programme already with 180 ECTS credits.
• To start a 60-ECTS MBA (One-Year MBA), you can “bridge” up to 60 ECTS by demonstrating 2 additional years of professional experience.
This means you can access the One-Year programme already with 210 ECTS (if you prove one additional year of work experience) or 180 ECTS (if
you can prove two additional years) from your previous studies.
Applicants whose first degree does not specialise in a business field can be admitted to our programme if their work experience is in business
management. Admission to the MBA programme will then be decided on an individual basis following an interview with our academic staff.
- Proof of English skills.
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.