Master in Business Administration in International Relations. Focus on Business and Diplomacy .
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in International Relations has been designed to provide you with a deep understanding of the impact international relations and geopolitical factors have on operational management and business success. After completing this MBA, you will be well prepared for jobs in international fields such as human rights, arms control, international laws and treaties.
Over the course of this program you will:
- Gain the capacity to work in the development of diplomatic strategy.
- Be introduced to realistic solutions for the management of current global crises.
- Be familiar with global cultures and social networking.
- Build contacts with diplomatic organizations and staff to enhance global connectedness and vision.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Campus: Geneva
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration with a Major in International Relations
The master’s program requires the successful completion of 90 ECTS credits. The program format consists of (i) unique business and finance courses, (ii) major-specific orientation weeks and (iii) a final project. The breakdown of the credits is as follows: 9 core courses (36 ECTS), 5 elective courses (20 ECTS), 4 orientation weeks (16 ECTS) and the final project (18 ECTS). Below are examples of the major-specific courses that students will pursue during their orientation weeks:
- Management of International Institutions and NGOs
- Impact of Information and Communication Technologies on Global Governance and Business
- Digital Diplomacy and E-Participation: a State and Civil Society Perspective
- Economic Diplomacy: WTO, Free Trade Areas and Global Trade Governance
Master Fees for 2019 Geneva Campus. (prices in Swiss Francs)
Application Fee = €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee = CHF 3,000 (one time fee)
Tuition per semester = CHF 10,650 (Total 1.5 year program / 3 semesters)
Optional University of Northampton top up degree = £ 4,070.90