MBA in Operations Management in Madrid.
• Duration of the program – 9 months
• Language of the program – English
• Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
• Schedule – Full Time, Daytime
• Location – Madrid, Spain
• Faculty with Industry Experience
• Company Visits
• Students from 70 Different Countries
• Exclusive International Business Events
• Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale
• Career Opportunities with Multinational Companies
Discover MBA in Operations Management in Madrid.
• Study Business Administration at a Business School Where “Digital” is at Its Core. GBSB
• Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education. Set yourself apart from the competition.
• Earn Accreditation in addition to your master degree through the ACCA, the renowned international Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
• Obtain a differential qualification with Microsoft Imagine Academy – GBSB Global prepares students to meet market demand in digital technologies
The MBA in Operations Management in Madrid program at GBSB Global applies the latest teaching methodology, case studies, situational analysis, simulation games and hands-on classes that provide practical knowledge that is applicable to the dynamic, modern business environment. The MBA in Operations Management in Madrid includes core managerial and analytical courses, such as operations management, financial accounting and strategic management, which provide students with the knowledge and skills essential for top managerial positions. At the same time, this MBA program provides students an advanced, specialized education in operations management. The MBA in Operations Management in Madrid focuses on organizational skills, fundamentals of supply chain management, production planning and control, project management, operations strategies analysis and operating systems management.
The MBA in Operations Management in Madrid is a transformational program, that inspires students to grow both personally and professionally. This MBA in Operations Management in Madrid prepares students to face the challenges presented by the globalized economy and provides the knowledge and skills required to work across borders. MBA students develop a greater cultural intelligence and awareness, enabling them to work effectively with people who have vastly different values and behaviors. It is one of the most pioneering MBA in Spain which aims to change the very concept of business education and prepares responsible, innovative and truly global business leaders. The MBA in Operations Management in Madrid program is focused on sustainable practices, business ethics, entrepreneurial spirit, strong leadership skills and innovative problem solving, preparing business professionals that will drive the world to change and transform the future of business.
The MBA in Operations Management in Madrid students learn how to create innovative solutions, and advance decision-making and entrepreneurial leadership skills.
Why Earn This Degree.
• Increase Your Innovation Potential
• Increase Your Salary, Get a Promotion & Open New
• Perfect Your Leadership & Managerial Skills
• Take Advantage of Madrid
• Prepare to Face the Challenges of the 21st Century
• Build a Truly Global Network With Strong Professional Connections Across Borders and Industries
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?.
• The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC
• The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one
• Official Microsoft Showcase School
• The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center
• Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
• Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School)
• Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine
• Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools
• OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
• Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA
• Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries
• Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo
• Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counselling and individual coaching sessions