MSc Strategic IT Management.
Course Type: Postgraduate
Career Path: IT
Course Category: MSc
This programme will teach you the details of compliance with service level agreements, customer-supplier relationships, and other IT activities within an organisation. This MSc is for those interested in entering the IT sector in a strategic capacity.
After studying for this MSc Strategic IT Management programme, you will be well equipped to enter a leadership role in the IT sector, or to take your strategic skills to a non-IT specialist position.
This MSc is delivered and awarded by Arden University, who specialise in distance learning; 79% of their students reported that they saw improvements in their career after studying with Arden.
Programme taught in English in Germany. Flexible payment plans available, apply for October '18!
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Non-standard entry
- You can still apply for this course if you don't meet the academic requirements as long as you have around five years of experience in management.
- You must also show the following:
- - sufficient motivation and ability to take the course
- - professional references
- - demonstrable work experience
- You may be eligible for exemptions if you already have qualifications from a professional body.
Course Duration: 1 to 2 years.
Campus Based: Yes