The MSc Strategic Business Management programme covers fundamental concepts in business strategy and performance management. This programme provides graduates with the skills to develop and understand how to manage national and international organisations. This programme is designed and awarded by The University of Law, and delivered at GISMA in its campus in Berlin. Free beginner's German classes for all students.
This programme is ideal for individuals interested in becoming successful managers, consultants, analysts, or entrepreneurs.
Flexible payment plans available! GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments.
A deposit of 2,000 euros is required to start.
In 2017, The University of Law was awarded a Gold ranking in the UK government-led Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
The course will cover the following modules:
- Global Business Strategy and Leadership
- Management of Business Operations
- Performance Management and Reward
- International Marketing Leadership
- Financial Information for Business Decisions
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation/Project
Your place of study:
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications
- For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us.
- English proficiency options: English native speaker
- Degree obtained in English / IELTS — 6.5 (5.5 minimum in each component
- Work experience is not an obligatory requirement.
One academic year (full-time).
Campus Based: Yes
Intake: Feb 2019, Oct 2019
Certified by: The University of Law.