Gender Dynamics in the Global Workplace.
Course Type: Summer School
Career Path: Business
Course Category: Summer School
How is gender identity formulated and handled in the workplace of different cultures? How is it changing today? Is equality best achieved through legislation, activism, protest or dialogue? Learn more about various workplace issues within global and local contexts, with a special focus on Berlin businesses. While Iceland has recently introduced a new law to pay equal wages for both men and women, it is a fact that German women are still paid on average 21% less than men. Gender pay gap, inequality and sexual harassment are only some of the controversial issues that are being discussed nowadays. Legal and cultural differences are leading to different outcomes worldwide, as social media keep playing a fundamental role. What is changing and what is staying the same?
Bachelor students and graduates, minimum 18 years old.
- TOEFL –77 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): B2, C1 C2 level
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) - minimum of 63
- Complete application form
Signed terms and conditions:
- Passport photo
- Scanned passport copy
- Copy of most recent degree/diploma certificate
Course Duration: 2 weeks
Campus Based: Yes