Master in Marketing and Sales Management.
Formato: Full Time
Modalidad: On Campus
Duración / Créditos: 12 meses / 70 ECTS
Campus: Madrid / Barcelona
The Master in Marketing and Sales is designed to enable you to transform market challenges and opportunities into competitive advantages for the company. The program gives you solid training in both marketing and commercial management, as well as insight into the latest marketing trends and an in-depth understanding of the organizational aspects that generate corporate value, a key factor for the growth of any organization.
Upon completing the tuition period in Spain, students have the option of doing a two-week residential placement at Kean University (USA).
Today’s business environment is constantly evolving. Globalization, new information technologies and new distribution channels are all changing the perspective of marketing and the way we sell. To compete in a global setting, we have to access new markets, tackle new competitors and, most importantly, approach commercial and marketing management from a more innovative perspective.
Consumers are increasingly demanding and have access to information to help them make decisions. To fulfil their demands, companies need well-rounded professionals, with updated training in marketing, the skills to cater for an increasingly fluctuating market and the capacity to take full advantage of new technologies.
The Master in Marketing and Sales is designed to enable you to lead these changes and transform the market opportunities and challenges into competitive advantages for the company. The program gives you solid training in both marketing and commercial management, as well as insight into the latest marketing trends and an in-depth understanding of the organizational aspects that generate corporate value, a key factor for the growth of any organization.
At the end of the program, you have the opportunity to take part in a two week residential program at Kean University (USA).
Gaining a command of techniques and sources for obtaining information and an in-depth understanding of the creation of an information system for Marketing, Sales and Competitive Intelligence. Analysing the market situation, defining the different scenarios, ascertaining the opportunities and developing the marketing strategy.
Identifying opportunities, threats and possibilities for change within the company setting, directing the strategy in response to the potential sales scenarios. Getting an in-depth insight into the opportunities and risks generated by the latest trends that emerge every day, as well as adapting the company to the competitive environment.
Leading and motivating teams in a globalized and multicultural setting. Understanding how the Marketing and Sales Department should related to the rest of the organization in order to enhance the company’s value.
TOTAL CRÉDITOS 70
Module 1 - International Marketing Decisions and Market Globalization
- Strategic management of International Marketing: competition and success keys in global markets - 6 ECTS
- Performance of marketing professionals in a global environment - 6 ECTS
Module 2 - Strategic International Market Planning
- Global markets: research and identification of the value proposition - 6 ECTS
- Value creation in international markets - 6 ECTS
Module 3 - Value Management in International Markets.
- Economic and financial management of strategic decisions in international marketing - 6 ECTS
- Digital marketing in international environments - 6 ECTS
Module 4 - Go To Market.
- Delivering international customer value - 6 ECTS
- Sales strategies and international comercialization - 6 ECTS
Module 5 - Minor.
- Minor- 10 ECTS
Module 6 - Internship.
- External Internship - 6 ECTS
Module 7 - Master´s Thesis.
- Master´s Thesis - 6 ECTS
Module 1 - Organizational Management.
- Commercial and marketing planning process in organizations - 5 ECTS
- Market research, information management and decision-making - 5 ECTS
- Financial impact of strategic decisions - 5 ECTS
- Marketing in digital environments - 5 ECTS
Module 2 - Strategic Marketing.
- Creating value in businesses - 5 ECTS
- Delivering customer value - 5 ECTS
Module 3 - Strategic Market Planning.
- Sales and marketing strategies - 5 ECTS
- Customer and Key Account Management: new models of business organization - 5 ECTS
- Business strategies for customer-centric marketing - 5 ECTS
Module 4 - Minor
- Minor- 10 ECTS
Module 5 - Master´s Thesis
- Master´s Thesis- 15 ECTS